Please drop your children off between 9am and 9:30am. After 9:30am, your reservation will not be guaranteed and may be forfeit.
Our Cancellation Policy
Once you receive a confirmation email for your reservation, you must cancel at least 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund. To cancel a reservation, please email email@example.com. Cancelations made less than 72 hours (3 days) in advance will not receive a refund. No shows and forfeited reservations will not receive a refund.
Drop off/Pick up Policy
A parent or legal guardian will be required to fill out a childcare registration form with emergency and medical information.
Pick up time is no later 4pm. There is a fee of $1/minute per child for picking up after these designated times. Only individuals indicated on our registration form with proof of identification may pick-up children.
General Center Policies
Our childcare is a nut free facility.
Snacks are provided at 9:30am and 2:30pm. Lunch is provided at 12pm. If your child has severe food allergies or dietary restrictions/special needs please call/email firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-464-4334 72 hours prior to your reservation to make sure we can accommodate your needs.
Please provide diapers, wipes, a change of clothing, and any special foods required by your child. Children over 1 year of age should have appropriate clothes for outdoor activities (including light layers and rain gear).
- We have dedicated, friendly caregivers who are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field.
- We conduct employee background checks and reference checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child.
- Our staff and teachers are trained in first aid and CPR. Our director is a Red Cross certified lifeguard and is present any time children are swimming.
- We assess every child’s health by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of each child’s day with us; we increase assessment during flu season.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We ask for the parents to pick-up their child if illness includes: fever, rash, diarrhea, vomiting. Exceptions will be made at the discretion of the director with a physician’s note. Children must be fever free without medication for 24 hours prior to coming to our program.
- We clean our center each day with a state regulated bleach to water solution.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We sanitize toys throughout the day to help prevent the spread of germs.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Diapering is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.
- We are serious about training for emergency safety situations, and practice monthly.
- We have an emergency evacuation plan and regularly test and train so our staff are ready.
- All perishable food is refrigerated.
- We welcome breastfeeding mothers, and follow best practice for handling breast milk.
- We are a “nut-free” program.
- The childcare Director and Assistant Director are trained are trained in first aid and CPR for children and infants. All childcare workers follow a written response protocol for handling emergency situations.
- The potential for accidents does exist. We investigate, document, and report all accidents.
* As per state regulations, we do not permit blankets, loveys, toys, pillows, bottles, or other loose items in cribs. Sleep sacks and pacifiers are permitted.
** We do not administer or hold any medication for children, except life saving medication (epi pens, benedryl).